To PARTICIPATE in MOFO HOCKEY or any program of the UHA, you must:
1. read, know & honor the rules of the league (http://mofohockey.org/rules/);
2. read the waiver below and the sportsmanship and fair play agreement below and agree to them;
3. fill in the registration information and submit it using the “submit” button;
4. be placed on a team roster by a team captain;
5. make sure that you’re signed up for the MOFO mailing list (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/mofohockey/).
We require every player to sign a waiver prior to participating in the league. All players in the adult leagues must at least 18 years of age to participate, unless they have a separate waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
The waiver form helps players understand that there are risks associated with playing sports and that by participating in our events you are assuming these risks. In respect to MOFO in particular, we aim to provide a non-aggressive competitive game with the focus on skill and speed. Violent behavior is not accepted or tolerated in our league.
The league expects that everyone who participates in MOFO to engage in good sportsmanship at all times, under all circumstances. By agreeing to the waiver you agree to participate in MOFO with these goals in mind.
The information collected by us through the registration and waiver form is for the sole use of our organization and will never be sold or knowingly shared with third parties without your consent.
TO REGISTER, fill out this registration form and submit it BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROGRAM. Teams found playing with non-registered players may face forfeiture of games. You can also print out the form, fill it out, sign it, and submit it to the league manager in person.